August 10, 2013

Surprise Engagement {Laura & Noelle}

Laura contacted me and said she was going to propose to Noelle and wanted me to capture the surprise. I am not gonna lie, I did a happy dance. I have been wanting to capture a proposal for a while and I was soooo excited about this session. I love capturing such special and memorable moment for people!
Everything about this session was perfection and all the images are amazing. I couldn’t wait to share them with everyone but had to wait and let the happy couple spread the news first :) These two are beyond beautiful and are so in love. I am so happy for them. 
Congrats Laura & Noelle !!!
















P.S. Click on the images for a super awesome slide show :)

Like the photos? Like the Jamie Leigh Photography on FaceBook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment