May 31, 2013

Sean & Megan Tie The Knot {Canton Wedding Photographer}

After the super fantastic time I had at on Sean & Megan’s engagement session, I knew their wedding was going to be beautiful and crazy fun. It surpassed my wildest dream. Everything about their wedding was absolute perfection and I am so so so happy to have been a part of it. This couple and their wedding ROCK and I am in love with their images … .  I am going to let the photos do the rest of the blog talkin’ for me. Congrats Sean & Megan J










Love this one of the boys right before the ceremony






























The way they look at each other says it all ... So in LOVE


Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs ... So happy I could capture your love filled day ...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures by an awesome photographer! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete